Help Center / How are complaints filed?

Complaints can be filed by printing the Complaint and the Authorization for Release of Patient Records forms below or calling 1-888 419-3456 or (850) 245-4339 and requesting by mail. Delays may be avoided by completing all sections of the forms and attaching the requested information. Complaints should be clearly written or typed, and signed.

General Healthcare Professions Complaint form (pdf – 158kb)
Psychiatric/Psychology Complaint form (pdf – 162kb)
Unlicensed Person Complaint form (pdf – 168kb)