Help Center / Can I transfer my registration status from another state to Florida without having to take a Board approved training program?

You must apply for registration in Florida. If you have taken a pharmacy technician program which has been approved by the Board in accordance with 64B16-351, F.A.C. you will not have to take an additional course.