Help Center / Who is required to apply for the new permit?

The only exceptions to this new permitting requirement are:

  1. Stand-alone Special Parenteral/Enteral pharmacies;
  2. Special Parenteral/Enteral Extended Scope pharmacies;
  3. Pharmacies that only perform non-sterile compounding;
  4. Non-resident pharmacies

(Note: Modified II B Institutional Pharmacies who are mixing/compounding strictly for immediate use are not required to obtain this permit.)