Help Center / Will the pharmacy be issued a new license number?

If you currently hold a combined Community/Special Parenteral & Enteral, or a combined Special Closed/Parenteral & Enteral permit you will also be required to apply for the Special Sterile Compounding Permit and maintain two separate permits.  Your current permit will become your Community Permit or your Special Closed Pharmacy Permit. Upon approval of your application, you will be issued a separate Special Sterile Compounding Permit. When you renew your existing permit it will be reprinted with just Community or Special Closed Pharmacy.