- Proof of being enrolled in an intern program at an accredited school or college of pharmacy. This is evidenced by a school transcript or some other equivalent documentation from the accredited school or college of pharmacy;
- Proof of graduating from an accredited school or college of pharmacy. This is evidenced by a diploma, school transcript (showing degree was awarded), or some other equivalent documentation from the accredited school or college of pharmacy.
- Cannot already be licensed in Florida.
Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Proof of Age (Driver’s license or government issued ID). Must be 17 years old.
- Must not have previous license to practice pharmacy denied, suspended, or restricted for disciplinary purposes.
- Completion by a pharmacy technician training program provided by an organization approved by the Board, evidenced by providing a copy of course certificate. Pharmacy technician training programs accredited by the following organizations are approved: Pharmacy Technician Accreditation Commission (PTAC); Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE); the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS); the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS); Council on Occupational Education (COE); Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools; New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions; Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges; Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities; Distance Education Accrediting Commission; Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools; Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges; or training programs provided by a branch of the federal armed services.
Pharmacist (Licensure by Endorsement)
- Education Verification: Transcripts are acceptable, or a notarized copy of the Pharmacy degree awarded. Additionally, contact the NABP and request the Official Application for transfer of Pharmacist license to the state of Florida at https://nabp.pharmacy.
- Having two (2) years of active practice within the immediately preceding five (5) years. Employer could submit the work experience form (Form B) or a letter on the employer letterhead verifying the experience.
- Completed 30 hours of Board-approved continuing education within the two (2) calendar years immediately preceding application. This Information is available through CE Broker at www.cebroker.com, or the applicant can contact NABP to get copies at https://nabp.pharmacy
- Contact the NABP and request verification of licensure based on previous NABP membership. (Must have obtained a passing score on the NAPLEX and MPJE examinations.)
- Successful completion of an internship within the two (2) years immediately preceding application.
Pharmacist (Licensure by Examination)
- Education Verification: Transcripts are acceptable, or a notarized copy of the Pharmacy degree awarded.
- Contact the NABP to register at https://nabp.pharmacy to take the required examinations, NAPLEX and MPJE.
Prescription Department Manager
- Must be a licensed pharmacist in Florida.
- Must submit signed privacy statement and submission of Livescan fingerprints through A