Current licenses expire at midnight, Eastern Time, on February 28, 2023
Delinquent licenses that expired on February 28, 2021 become null and void on January 1, 2022.
Renewing AFTER the Renewal Period
If you are adding or removing a status, such as paying a delinquency fee or changing a license status please see the fee schedules included with your renewal notice or contact Medical Quality Assurance Call Center at (850) 488-0595 press 3, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
I need to access a Business Establishment License
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the “Account Login” button.
- Click the “Returning Business Establishment/School” button.
- Enter your User ID** and Password**, then click the “Login” button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the “Continue” button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a “Renew My License” option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the “Renew My License” option, please check back at a later time.)
**Please use the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot password?” link if you do not recall your user ID or password.
- You may renew online if you have a credit or debit card to complete the transaction. Please note that you can now renew online, print a copy of your application summary and mail it with your cashier’s check or money order to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
P.O. Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320
- If you are renewing your license after the expiration date and your status still indicates Clear/Active, you will be assessed a delinquency fee. The delinquency fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- The process of renewing a license and receiving a printed license in the mail may take 7-10 business days. Initiating contact to confirm the receipt of fees or the status of your license prior to this time will not expedite the renewal process.
If you are renewing online and need to change your name, please follow these instructions prior to renewing your license:
Name changes require legal documentation showing the name change. Please log into your MQA Online Services Portal account to submit your request and enter your full name as it appears on your legal documentation. If you are submitting your request online, please attach/upload supporting documents, which must be one of the following:
- A copy of a state issued marriage license that includes the original signature and seal from the clerk of the court
- A divorce decree showing the name change
- A court order showing the name change (Adoption, legal name change, federal identity change)
- A copy of a certificate of naturalization or H1B Employment Visa (Note: Foreign applicants and/or licensees may not have state issued documents)
Any one of these will be accepted unless the department has a question about the authenticity of the document.
NOTE: Please allow 5-7 business days for your request to be processed. If you are requesting a name change outside of renewal and wish to receive a new license reflecting the name change, you must request a duplicate license and pay the $25.00 fee.
Certified check or money order should be made payable to the Florida Department of Health
Renewing DURING the Renewal Period
Renewing AFTER the Renewal Period
(through December 31, 2021)
|Delinquent Renewal Fee||$355.00|
Delinquent licenses go Null & Void1 6 months after the expiration date.
1Null & Void -The licensed practitioner failed to renew their licensure status for two renewal cycles, resulting in their license expiring.
There are no Continuing Education requirements for pharmacy permits.