Current licenses expire at midnight, Eastern Time, on February 28, 2025
License that expire on February 28, 2023 become null and void on September 1, 2023
Failure to renew an active license by the expiration date will result in the license being placed in delinquent status. Failure by a delinquent licensee to renew within six months of the license becoming delinquent renders the license Null & Void without any further action by the board or the Department.
To ensure you receive your renewal notification from the Department, your current mailing address must be on file.
The Department will renew your license upon receipt of a completed renewal application and fees.
I need to access a Business Establishment License
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the “Account Login” button.
- Click the “Returning Business Establishment/School” button.
- Enter your User ID** and Password**, then click the “Login” button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the “Continue” button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a “Renew My License” option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the “Renew My License” option, please check back at a later time.)
**Please use the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot password?” link if you do not recall your user ID or password.
- You may renew online if you have a credit or debit card to complete the transaction. Please note that you can now renew online, print a copy of your application summary and mail it with your cashier’s check or money order to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
P.O. Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320
- If you are renewing your license after the expiration date and your status still indicates Clear, you will be assessed a delinquency fee. The delinquency fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- The process of renewing a license may take 7-10 business days. Initiating contact to confirm the receipt of fees or the status of your license prior to this time will not expedite the renewal process
The permit name will be changed upon notification to the department on this form: https://floridaspharmacy.gov/Forms/form-pharmacy-permit-name-change.pdf.
- The name in which the permit is issued must be the name in which the company is doing business, i.e., the name that appears on purchase, sales, and shipping documents.
- If the name change is a result of a change in ownership, a new application and permit is required.
Certified check or money order should be made payable to the Florida Department of Health
Renewing DURING the Renewal Period
Renewing AFTER the Renewal Period
(March 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023)
|Delinquent Renewal Fee||$355.00|
Delinquent licenses go Null & Void1 6 months after the expiration date.
1Null & Void -The establishment operator failed to renew their delinquent license before the end of the renewal cycle.
There are no Continuing Education requirements for pharmacy permits.